Why Choose Healthy Harvest Farm?
- Large selection of seasonal produce picked fresh for that home-grown taste.
- Food produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- Not pre-boxed, select the items you like.
- Many heirloom and lesser known vegetables in addition to your favorites.
- 100% of our produce goes to our members. We do not sell through any other outlet so you get the best we grow!
- Tap into a network of people who will help you make healthy eating an attainable priority.
- Connect your children with where their food comes from and build positive associations with vegetables.
- Monthly Saturday pot luck suppers on the farm. Enjoy an afternoon walking the fields and an evening eating and socializing with fellow members. These are optional. No work is required for membership.
- Direct access to the farmers. Either Dave or Sara will always be present at distribution to answer any questions or concerns.
- You get a weeks worth of garden fresh produce for less than the cost of eating out once.
We offer one share size that is designed to feed two adults. If you are a single person household we encourage you to find a friend or family member and join together to buy a share. How you split the share is up to you. The only thing we ask is for one person be the payment contact and provide us with their mailing address. Also include everyone's names as well as their emails and phone numbers. This way we can contact everyone with updates and important information.
Pick up locations and times
Pick up is from 4-6:30 PM
Choose from one of two pickup locations EITHER:
Tuesdays, in Bellefonte at the Musser Farm Market (located adjacent to our fields), 793 Musser Lane
Thursdays, in State College at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 780 Waupelani Drive
SUMMER/FALL SHARE — $650
June thru November — Weekly pickup — Half ($325) due by May 1st 2013. Balance due by July 1st 2013.
WINTER/SPRING SHARE — $400
December thru May — Biweekly pickup — $400 due by December 1st 2012.
Contact us for alternative payment options.
2013 Shares SOLD OUT.
Send us your information to be added to our waiting list in case of an opening. You will also we be the first to have an opportunity to sign up for 2014.
Complete this form and send the information to us by mail or email:
Mail:Healthy Harvest Farm 2423 Jacksonville Road Bellefonte, PA 16823
Call us for more information