Why Choose Healthy Harvest Farm?
- Large selection of seasonal produce picked fresh for that home-grown taste.
- Food produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- Not pre-boxed, select the items you like.
- Many heirloom and lesser known vegetables in addition to your favorites.
- 100% of our produce goes to our members. We do not sell through any other outlet so you get the best we grow!
- Tap into a network of people who will help you make healthy eating an attainable priority.
- Connect your children with where their food comes from and build positive associations with vegetables.
- Two Saturday farm tours. Enjoy an afternoon walking the fields and learning how your food is grown.
- Direct access to the farmers. Either Dave or Sara will always be present at distribution to answer any questions or concerns.
We only offer one share size. Each week you select 8 choices from a wide range of seasonal vegetables. It is impossible to say how many people this will feed since eating habits vary widely. If you think 8 vegetable selections a week is too much for you, we encourage you to find a friend or family member and join together to buy a share. How you split the share is up to you. The only thing we ask is that one person be the payment contact and provide us with their mailing address. Also include everyone's names as well as their emails and phone numbers. This way we can contact everyone with updates and important information.
Pick up locations and times
Pick up is from 4-6:30 PM
Choose from one of two pickup locations EITHER:
Tuesdays, in Bellefonte at the Musser Farm Market (located adjacent to our fields), 793 Musser Lane
Thursdays, in State College at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 780 Waupelani Drive
SUMMER/FALL SHARE — $675
June thru November — Weekly pickup — $325 due at sign up. Balance due by July 1st 2015.
WINTER/SPRING SHARE — $400
December thru May — Biweekly pickup — $400 due by November 1st 2015.
Please note due to high demand winter/spring share is only ever available to current summer/fall share members.
SOLD OUT for Summer/Fall 2015
Sign up for our waiting list.
Why send in a waiting list form?
Sometimes people change their minds before the season begins. We then use the names on the waiting list to fill any last minute vacancies. The waiting list also gets earlier registration opportunities for Summer/Fall 2016.
Add your name to our waiting list by completing this form and mailing it to the following address:
Mail:Healthy Harvest Farm 2423 Jacksonville Road Bellefonte, PA 16823
Contact us for more information