Why Choose Healthy Harvest Farm?
- Large selection of seasonal produce picked fresh for that home-grown taste.
- Food produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- Not pre-boxed, select the items you like.
- Many heirloom and lesser known vegetables in addition to your favorites.
- 100% of our produce goes to our members. We do not sell through any other outlet so you get the best we grow!
- Tap into a network of people who will help you make healthy eating an attainable priority.
- Connect your children with where their food comes from and build positive associations with vegetables.
- Two Saturday pot luck suppers on the farm. Enjoy an afternoon walking the fields and an evening eating and socializing with fellow members. These are optional. No work is required for membership.
- Direct access to the farmers. Either Dave or Sara will always be present at distribution to answer any questions or concerns.
We only offer one share size. Each week you select 8 choices from a wide range of seasonal vegetables. It is impossible to say how many people this will feed since eating habits vary widely. If you think 8 vegetable selections a week is too much for you, we encourage you to find a friend or family member and join together to buy a share. How you split the share is up to you. The only thing we ask is that one person be the payment contact and provide us with their mailing address. Also include everyone's names as well as their emails and phone numbers. This way we can contact everyone with updates and important information.
Pick up locations and times
Pick up is from 4-6:30 PM
Choose from one of two pickup locations EITHER:
Tuesdays, in Bellefonte at the Musser Farm Market (located adjacent to our fields), 793 Musser Lane
Thursdays, in State College at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 780 Waupelani Drive
SUMMER/FALL SHARE — $650
June thru November — Weekly pickup — $100 deposit due at sign up, half due by April 1st 2014. Balance due by July 1st 2014.
WINTER/SPRING SHARE — $400 SOLD OUT
December thru May — Biweekly pickup — $400 due by November 1st 2013.
Contact us for alternative payment options.
Summer/Fall 2014 Sign up now open to new members.
To join our farm complete this form and send it along with a deposit check to us at the following address:
Mail:Healthy Harvest Farm 2423 Jacksonville Road Bellefonte, PA 16823
Contact us for more information
Now interviewing for workshare positions
Want to work 4 hours a week in exchange for a summer/fall 2014 share?
We offer a workshare program. Our program follows a rigid format that is outlined in the following PDF. Please click here for full details After reading the details contact us if you are interested so we can set up an interview.